Wishbone
You are not currently logged in. Log in now?
Wishbone
You are not currently logged in. Log in now?
Wishbone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about anything and everything!

HomeThe Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry

Go down 

How was the story? (So far)
Amazing
The Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry Vote_lcap100%The Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Pretty Cool
The Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry Vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
All right
The Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry Vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ok
 0% [ 0 ]
Average
 0% [ 0 ]
Nuhhh...
 0% [ 0 ]
Shrug
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
RobberBaron
Admin

The Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry   The Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:09 pm

Enjoy the first, and following, edition(s) of the Waddles and Berry Adventures.

Introduction

As promised, to users of Wishbone Forums, I am creating a story based around the concept that the characters of Toontown realising that they are being controlled by another source; I was thinking about this after an initial idea I had with RobberBaron one time, and with a few chops and changes, this is it!
I was watching Banana Berry and Queen Waddles (my two Toons) jump around the screen, careless and free. I just thought that they looked so innocent, and they thought they were independent. Then it hit me. What if they knew that there was somebody on “The Other Side” taking control of them!?
I have also added what could be added on the real Toontown, such as being able to telephone other Toons, and things like that.
Please, without further ado, enjoy the much anticipated (I hope) Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry: On The Other Side!

Just to let you know…
Disney owns Toontown and this does not represent the opinions of anyone from Disney, Toontown or the game. It does not affect Disney or any of its affiliates. This story is based on one person’s characters and the ideas that I came up with.

www.toontown.com

Chapter One coming soon...

Remember to PM me with your thoughts.

Last edited by Ellieellieo on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : : gnitide rof nosaeR)
Back to top Go down
https://wishbone.forumotion.com ; http://justacrossthepond.forumo
RobberBaron
Admin

PostSubject: Prologue and Chapter One   The Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:36 pm

Prologue

It was another careless day in Toontown...
Toons from all over were gathering for the Annual Mickey Mouse Party that was happening in the Toon Hall. Toons from every district were coming. And there was one reason.
Queen Waddles was going to be there. She was the most important, most loved royal ever to grace the Playground, and she had come back, after five years in Giggly Grove, the always-deserted district. She was fighting (or ordering her crew to) the Cogs, rebuilding places where Cog Buildings had taken over, and making the district look ‘prettier’.
Even Banana Berry was going, and she didn’t really ‘do parties’.
‘But why must I go?’ she remembered asking her Aunt, Curly Sniffleboing.
‘Everyone is going. It’ll be good for you.’ She replied, formally as she carried on knitting.
That was the end of the discussion. She didn’t live with her Aunt, but her house was next door, and she was the one who made all the decisions about Berry’s life.
Reluctantly, in the end, she went to the party, feeling lonely and frustrated. That was, until she saw her…

Chapter One

She was on a thrown the size of her Aunty (whom, may I add, is very tall), red satin seating with gold gems all around it. It was beautiful. And then Berry saw the Queen of Queens herself, Miss Waddles, one of the most respected Toons of all, right there in front of her eyes.
A fanfare played, by a band on the stage with bright, brass instruments and smart suits. The team who carried her own also looked very smart, and they were wearing dark glasses and looked very serious. They put her down gently, thrown and all, and the whole room went completely silent. She then opened her mouth…
‘Hello, citizens of Toontown,’ she said, with no emotion what so ever. ‘’Welcome to this, as I see it, highly attended party. Thank you all very much for coming. Please enjoy some light snacks, music and dancing. I hope you will all meet someone new tonight. Thank you. You may now begin dancing.’
Nobody moved. They were dazed. The Queen Waddles had actually addressed them!
‘Begin!’ she ordered again, sounding irritated that people weren’t listening to her.
The band began playing a funky jazz tune, and everyone grabbed a partner and started to dance. Aunt and Berry, however, decided to grab a bite to eat. Big mistake.
‘How very dare they not listen to my commands!’ she whispered, in annoyance, to her crew. ‘Get them back on the dance floor, this second!’
Banana Berry ran for the dance floor when she saw a scary dog in a black coat and shades coming towards her! She stuffed some food into her pockets for later, and scrammed. She danced awkwardly with her Aunt, and, according to the Queen, everything was going ‘swimmingly’.
The door swung open. There were gasps all round. The security guards headed for the door, armed with a pie from the food table.
Yes, you thought right. The Cogs were back! A Short Change and a Penny Pincher were at the door, prepared for a fight. Why? Because of Queen Waddle’s mission. Her mission to take down all the Cog Buildings. The problem was, that because Giggly Grove district was always so empty, they also had a plan; that plan was to build Cog Buildings over all the old buildings. After Queen Waddles had spent so long destroying all their hard work, they weren’t very pleased.
Soon, after both the dogs loosing ten laff, they were out of gags, and the cogs’ lights hadn’t even changed to orange yet!
At first, the crowd were jeering, determined that the Toons were going to win! Now, they weren’t so sure. They all stood at the back wall.
Banana Berry, thinking of the Queen before herself, stood still. She had an angry expression, but the Cogs didn’t take her seriously, mocking her. Aunt Curly Sniffleboing called her over, fretting about her, and why she wasn’t saving herself.
‘I got to do this. For everyone.’ She said, thinking she sounded heroic.
The Cogs saw her as an easy target, and approached her. She remembered the food from her pocket; she whipped some of it out, including some water which she was planning to spray at them. It looked like some old Wild, Wild West movies!
The Cogs weren’t phased; after all, it was just a little bear, wasn’t it? She threw all her gags at them, as hard and as fast as she could, and although they tried to dodge them, they just couldn’t. They flashed and spun and exploded right in front of everyone’s eyes!
Banana Berry ducked, missing flying gears and the inside works. There was silence for about a minute, and then, simultaneously, they all cheered and Berry was thrown into the air! Even the Queen rose to applaud her! What a day!
And then, when the jeering died down, Queen Waddles said but one thing:
‘Welcome to the team, Banana Berry.’
Back to top Go down
RobberBaron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry   The Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 pm

Chapter Two
After successfully manipulating her Aunt's desision to a yes, she left for Giggly Grove for a meeting with Queen Waddles.

To be continued (when I can be bothered, lol, please comment and rate and stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry   The Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Waddles and Banana Berry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wishbone :: My Projects-
Jump to: